Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oochy-cutesy

In preparation for tonight's DADI8 Rebuy in July tournament, I've emptied the 401K, the kids' college funds and as well as the living room sofa and have dumped all of that money (a grand total of $46.83) into my Stars account. That's right: I'm going Negreanu on your asses, folks.

The sky's the limit on the number of rebuys I plan to take. And to complete the Negreanu Queer-Eye makeover, I went out and got me a cutesey dog with a cutesy name, a cutesy wife with a cutsey name, a cutesy personal assistant (with a non-cutesy name -- Chad!) to wipe my cutsey ass. Look out ugly broggers, the hacker will be one cutesy mofo tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always considered you a beautiful man.

8:53 PM  
Blogger jjok said...

weird......prior to registering for the rebuy I had $46.84.

I win? by like a cent?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home